One of the most common questions we get at Crescent Rim is “how does the custom finish process work?” There is a multi-step process, but someone will be there with you every step of the way to clearly outline what is coming next. Here is the process broken down into 9 easy steps:
- Select your residence and make an offer!
- 10 business days for due diligence and consultation with Crescent Rim’s outstanding design/build team. Our experienced and talented design team consists of Jennifer Fitz and Sandy Murphy. Custom home builder Mike Falash is the general contractor.
- After we have a negotiated offer, you will have 30 business days to work with our designer on the fun part – making interior selections!
- After the design selection are made, they are presented to the Contractor, who then prices out your selections.
- After receipt of the interior selection price, you will have 10 business days to approve the final selections and proceed with the final build-out.
- Prior to commencement of the final build out, you will deposit the remaining Earnest Money (for a total of 10% of purchase price) and construction will begin!
- Your new residence will be built out to your specifications and will be ready for you to move in approximately three months later
- After construction is complete, you will meet with Clark Development for a walk through and introduction to your new residence.
- Close on your new home, and move into Crescent Rim!
It’s just as easy as that! Our dedicated real estate agents and design/build team will be there with you every step of the way. What are you waiting for?